Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Favorite New Toy... an MP3 Player!

I get distracted easily.... but I've found that if I'm listening to music... especially thru headphones, then I am better able to keep my mind on what I am doing. My mind doesn't wander quite as often ;)

I have a portable CD player, but compared to today's technology it is so bulky!

I did some research and decided that I wanted a SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 player instead of an Ipod. The SanDisk is compatible with my favorite computer music program - Windows Media Player. I just don't have time to learn yet another program.

I searched on eBay and found a seller I was comfortable with... and with great prices!! There is a handling charge added onto the shipping, it's a flat rate and I was happy to pay what she was asking for. I just got it today and am listening as I type. Just thought I'd share her listings down below.

2 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2008 , Blogger Mutz said...

    Hi Laura,
    I have an IPOD Shuffle for my walks. It is only as big as a book of matches but stores about250 songs. I love it.
    A

     
  • At August 13, 2008 , Blogger Bev said...

    i have my daughter's "hand me down" MP3 that I use when I walk each morning -- she loaded it up with the most amazingly eclectic things -- Beatles, opera, musical theatre, country western -- it keeps me moving!! Its great technology!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home