Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back Trouble...grrrrrrr

I had been fairly healthy back wise this last year or so, and a week ago Saturday I threw it out again :( How annoying!!!

We were having Saturday morning cuddles with the whippets. We have to get up every day at 7am to make sure Isis gets her meds on time, but on the weekends we like to go back to bed and cuddle with the Girls. Athena and Pandora sleep in another room at night because of my back.

This was the first Saturday morning cuddles since June as we had been going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire every weekend of the season. Unfortunately, Pandora REALLY cuddled hard into me. I stayed flat on my back instead of turning on my side... and the pressure from Pandora pushed my spine out of whack and stressed my muscles.

After a couple of days it felt better.... good enough to take the dogs for evening walks for 2 days. THAT is where I was stupid. It felt better but had not healed completely yet. Now it hurts like HECK!

I'm taking care of myself. Since I have had this happen before I know what to do, and I have muscle relaxers too! I think the muscle relaxers are what drive me nuts the most. They really make me sleepy.... and I KNOW that lying down several times a day is what will help my back heal quickly. It's just really annoying when I have bears to make!

3 Comments:

  • At September 21, 2008 , Blogger Bev said...

    sorry you're still suffering with the back issue -- I do understand what you mean -- too much too soon!

    I loved Brach! I didn't even get to see him before you had him marked SOLD!! (How DID you do that so quick??)

    Will there be more candy corn?

     
  • At September 22, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thanks Bev :) Yep, there will be more candy corn clown bears.... they will take a little time as I'm getting ready for the Kohler, WI show though ;)

     
  • At September 25, 2008 , Blogger All Bear by Paula said...

    Ow! I hope your back is treating you more kindly now Laura Lynn xx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home