Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, October 3, 2008

Getting ready for the show!

We're getting closer! I can't believe the show will be a week from tomorrow. Still working on bears but I did have to take a break and head out to Hobby Lobby.

I've got my acrylic stands, but I wanted something to dress them up a little for the fall. Here's what I found, I can't wait to see how it all looks on the display.

Thank goodness I didn't wait too long to go to Hobby Lobby cause I bought the last of these items and I think they'll work out wonderfully!

2 Comments:

  • At October 04, 2008 , Blogger Bev said...

    those look like something that will make a great looking display (be sure and post a picture for those of us that can't come visit in person!)

    Good luck on the show!!

     
  • At October 12, 2008 , Blogger Draffin Bears said...

    I hope that you enjoyed the show.
    I got to see a photo of your display and bears that Judi had posted.

    Your table and bears looked wonderful.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home