Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Littlest Helper

I'd like you to meet (again) my littlest helper - Sequoya! Sequoya (also known as Squirt) is the wonderful Chihuahua we adopted thru Chihuahua Rescue USA

This is Sequoya's favorite spot in the cooler months... inside Momma's sweat jacket! She's so little that she's no bother even if I'm working on bears ;)

3 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2008 , Blogger Peng Peng said...

    oh my gosh! i can barely see your tiny chihuahua.. i know he must be super cute, and a nice sweater warmer :O)

     
  • At November 14, 2008 , Blogger Shantell said...

    I almost missed her...how cute is that. :O) She looks like a little kangaroo all snuggled in her pouch...not that YOU look like a kangaroo, Laura. LOL!!!

    Hugs,

     
  • At November 15, 2008 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Aww thanks so much Peng Peng! And Shantell, you are a mind reader! Another one of her nicknames is "joey" (baby kangaroo!!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home