Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Bears at the Kohler Show

Teddies by Laura Lynn

I'm a bit late in posting this I know... as the show was a month ago... but here's a photo of my table at Kohler. That sweet orange clown bear you see in the lower right hand corner is the Trick or Treat Teddy that is the workshop bear for the Chicagoland Teddy Bear Show 2009 being taught by Tami Eveslage. She graciously let him come with us to Kohler so everyone could see what he looks like in person :)

Remember I was talking about computer woes a little while ago? Seems it's catching (not really!) My doctor's computer's were down all day yesterday when I was trying to make an appointment. Because all the appointments are computerized now they could not make any new appointments till the computer was fixed. Thankfully that was this morning! Computers are great.... till they break! ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home