Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry for the delay.....

Sorry for the delay everyone. The little Patchwork Pocket Bear is done and I'm working on a few new little guys. I had hoped to finish them on Friday... but I came down with a bug. I hope you'll "bear" with me ;)

Unfortunately I won't be able to do a formal portrait of Sweetheart. The good news is that is because she's on her way home to Canada! I did get a snap of her with some daylight though. I'll post just for fun when I download it from my camera.

1 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2009 , Blogger Tammy said...

    Hope you are feeling better Laura. That little patchwork bears head is adorable. Can't wait to see the completed bear.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home