Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A New Laptop!

One more thing that hopefully will help me stay on top of things this year... or at least a little more on top than last year.... hubby got me a new laptop!

Well, it's not brand new, but it's new to me! I found a great deal ($300 delivered!) on a refurbished Dell that was "off lease" at Tiger Direct. I LOVE it!

Hubby has had a laptop for a number of years. I didn't think I wanted one of my own because his just did not feel right to me. I preferred our main computer in my office.

But I realized how much better I might be able to keep on top of things if I was able to be online in the evenings... and so I started looking.

I like mine much better than hubby's! His screen is a 15+" screen, and mine is just 14". With my smaller hands, my unit is much more comfortable for me to type on! Of course it is also nice to be able to set up my own home page and have only my favorites in the toolbar above ;) Naturally I have photos of teddy bears and chihuahuas on my home page ;)

Well, we'll see how I do. It IS only January so far.... ;)

3 Comments:

  • At January 21, 2009 , Blogger ginger@bearbits said...

    Hey Laura Lynn, It's me again. I guess you be glad to see me get back to work. Just one thing before I do. I've been given an award I'd like to pass along to you. See the details on my blog. Congratulations on the laptop! I hope you enjoy it!

     
  • At January 22, 2009 , Blogger Vicki said...

    Hi Laura
    I just dropped by to pass along a blog award. You can see the details on my blog
    I see Ginger likes your blog just as much as i do (Hi Ginger *Waves* lol )

    Hugs
    Vicki xx

     
  • At January 26, 2009 , Blogger Kelly said...

    I wanted to give you a blog award!
    http://blondheart.blogspot.com/2009/01/works-of-heart-blog-award.html

    Hugs, Kelly

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home