Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally... a day with no place to go! (and new Tag a Longs on my site!)

I was very surprised with myself! I managed to list these Teddy Tag-a-Longs on my website today before 9am LOL!

I've got some special order bears I've been working on, but have been able to fit these little guys in here and there.

Today I am thrilled that I have no place to go!! That means that hopefully I can have a marathon bear making day! As I mentioned, I have some special order bears that I'd really like to finish for their new owners :)

Yesterday was spent out at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Schaumburg, IL. Yep, the same place where Daphne Blau and myself are hosting the Chicagoland Teddy Bear Show this October 24th.


Yes, I know - the show is still 6 months away! There are still a lot of details to take care of and it is much easier to take care of a few at a time over time - than to try to do them ALL in October!

This hotel is just beautiful! It is going to be a lovely setting for this premier teddy bear event! Let me share just a couple of photos of the hotel...and now, I'd better get to making those bears!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home