Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, April 17, 2009

I think Spring is Here to Stay in Chicago!

We're supposed to get one more great day on Saturday - sunny and 70's - but more importantly I don't think we'll get any more snow LOL!

This week I was able to finish up 2 custom bears for my doctor and have started on another custom order bear - but I hope to have another bear for the website sometime next week.

One other little project I finished was to make a quick blog/website about the eBook reader I got myself for my birthday last month. I had some friends and relatives ask me about it - because like me, they had only heard of the Kindle and didn't know there were other choices. I thought I'd just make up a website to explain how it works and where to get books for it. http://ebookwise.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

  • At April 18, 2009 , Blogger Bev said...

    so are we at least going to see pictures of those custom bears?

    I like doing custom work too, and love seeing what other artists are doing on those lines

     
  • At April 18, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Oh I wish I could... but I finished literally just in time and had to jump in the car to deliver them. DH had the camera so I couldn't even take a snapshot ...oh well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home