Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, May 18, 2009

Back from Moms!


Sequoya sees her first cow

I've actually been back for a week, but it always seems to take a while to get back in the swing of things. Sequoya and I had a lovely time visiting with my Mom and my Step Dad in Kentucky. We didn't "do" anything, but just enjoyed visiting.

When I got back, Isis was having food issues again, so we are back to square one. Athena, however was doing well with the food switch over -- so it makes working with Isis a lot easier.

Today after running out to the Pet Market, I'm back to working on Strudel orders! Thank you to everyone who ordered one. They are all spoken for until I can see if I can order more of that yummy fur.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home