Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Cold Rainy Day... good to stay in BED!

Ugh, it's cold and rainy today -- but that cold front should push these rain clouds away. It's just a good day to stay in bed. I'd love to go back... hubby got us up earlier than usual as he had to be at work early.

I wish I could stay inside all day and work on one of my custom orders! But I do have a couple of errands that need doing.. I should get those done right away so I can stay inside the rest of the day! Well, with the exception of taking all 5 dogs outside for their breaks. And they do NOT like rain!

3 little whippet puppies all in a row

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home