Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, May 4, 2009

Strudel - New Bear, Taking Orders




Strudel is a 14" faux fur bear. I just love his fur! It's so different from what I usually use (mohair)

I had just placed Strudel on my website but he was adopted before I even finished his listing! I decided to go ahead and take orders for bears like him if you are interested.

At the moment I am limiting the number of orders of Strudel to 4. I currently have enough fur to make 4 and want to be sure I can obtain more of his fur before taking orders for any more. It's hard to know what fur and mohair we can get lately. We can always obtain fur and mohair, but not always the specific colors and styles that we want.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home