Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, April 4, 2007



I almost forgot!!!! This sweet little bear... named Freckles... was finally ready for eBay! I just LOVE tipped mohair and really enjoyed creating this little guy!

I WAS saving him for the show I'm attending in Maine - but.... he looked up at me with those big round eyes and asked if I'd find him his "forever home" now... he just couldn't wait!

Now how could I say "no"????

So I've put him up on ebay here - but I have not sent an email to my mailing list friends yet because those bunnies will be done very soon.... and I don't want to send out 2 emails so close together....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home