Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Year's Goals.....

Wow we're a month into the New Year and I have not posted in a while.. sorry about that!
The beginning of the year always seems a good time to make a list of goals to try to accomplish for the coming year. My list always seems to grow.... sometimes getting so big that it gets overwhelming.... but hopefully I will accomplish some of my goals for 2007

Here is what I hope to do in 2007 teddy bearwise...
* Design some larger bears
* Design some more detailed bears
* Design some dogs!
* Design and create more old fashioned type bears
* Finish the basics of my site: http://www.teddybearcollecting.com/
* Create a folded brochure available at my collecting site that explains a little bit about artist bears.

This brochure is for anyone who wants to download and print it out... and pass it out to start spreading the word about artist teddy bears - and that adults collect teddy bears too :)
Well, let's see how I do THIS year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home