Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Studio.... reorganized yet again....

We moved into this new house a year ago... and I've still be "settling in" to the new studio.

Seems I need to work for a while with things in one place.... and as I work I see how I can make improvements.

Last November Pandora... our 4th whippet came to live with us. That put 4 crates in my office (they love to be with "Momma" while she works!) It was getting just a little cramped.... and I just could NOT work anymore!

I had my hubby take a nice bookcase out .... and rearrange the whippets' crates. I thought I'd be moving my work station too (my husband designed and made it!).

Fortunately, however, I decided to just make those 2 changes and see how I liked it... and I really DO like it! Hubby will be so glad that there is no more furniture to move!

Now I need to find a wallpaper border that I like, and then valances for the windows... and I think hubby does need to build me a new cabinet for my bears... and a few shelves LOL!!

The closet.... well.... I think that is a project for fall. It is in BAD need of some serious shelving! But at least I can close the doors on it!

For now... here is where my "fur kids" are born!




Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At April 05, 2007 , Blogger Shel said...

    Laura, your workstation is SCARY DAUNTING CLEAN. <-- Shel is envious and incapable of competing! I LOVE that your whippets are in the studio to "help!" :)

     
  • At April 07, 2007 , Blogger Tami Eveslage said...

    It's looking good, Laura! I see your Backroad Bear sitting on top of the shelf! What a great gift!

     
  • At April 24, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Shelli you are too funny! I never seems to STAY this clean as I work! Yep, my whippet Girls always like to be nearby in case I need a helping paw LOL!

    Tami, thank you! Oh yeah, I LOVE this bear!!! I was so surprised that hubby got him for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home