Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, March 1, 2007

New Bear Collection!!!! New bunny too....



Hi Everyone!

Well, I haven't been good about keeping up the posts here....
but I HAVE been better at getting some bears... and bunnies born!

Harriett... (above) was created from the neatest imported synthetic... she's pink with long grey feathery fur. She's part of the Barefoot Collection... as she's jointed with cotterpins - and has no pawpads. Harriett is the largest Barefoot Bunny (or bear for that matter) that I've created thus far. She started life named "Harvey".... but boy was she upset with me! She could not believe that I did not realize she was a GIRL bunny! She told me "I mean I'm PINK for gosh sakes!!" ;)
I've also started a new Collection.... called "Pleeease Mommy!".
As a child, I was always bringing home all sorts of creatures... furry, scaley or slimey. (my poor Mom!) Not surprisingly... my first job (and second!) were in pet stores.

I KNOW I'm not the only one who did this when they were kids!
This new collection was created in memory of all the creatures we brought home and begged Mom to keep.

These bears will be dressed, and have wired arms in order to hold their new found friend. Each will be one of a kind within the collection.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At March 29, 2007 , Blogger Yvette said...

    Harriett is beautiful! I love that fur. She looks so girly :o)
    I love the little boy bear with the frog. He is adorable!

     
  • At April 24, 2007 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you Yvette!!

     
  • At June 05, 2007 , Blogger BumbleVee said...

    Laura...I was going through the older posts to find Harriett after seeing her pic on the flickr page

    Love that fur.. what amazing looking stuff! she is beautiful... don't see her size.... how big is she?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home