Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's BUNNY Time!!!

And it's not just because of Mimzy LOL!!!

Actually I do have a couple of bears waiting patiently to be finished.... but it's SO close to Easter! I've also got a couple of bunnies in the works that I'm pushing in front... and will hopefully be born this week.

And then... I was out shopping and found the most adorable ceramic Easter egg! It opens up so you can see the treasure hidden within.

I am hoping to design a sweet little bunny that will fit inside this egg.... we'll see if I get him or her done in time for Easter too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home