Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bear Face in Progress.....


I thought I'd show you a "before" photo of a bear I'm currently working on. I'm not sure yet if this will be a boy or girl... but for now I'll call it a boy :)

His head has already been stuffed and closed... and his nose has been hand embroidered. I didn't think of posting a photo until after his nose was done... and I didn't want to rip out the stitches and start over!

His eyes are not his real eyes... they are test eyes that I use. I have them in several sizes so I can determine which size would look best ~ and also so I can determine the best placement.

He will be a 2-tone bear.... white face and body with the most lucious purple batik kid mohair for the arms, legs and ears. I can't wait to show him (or her!) to you when he's finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home