Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, January 6, 2014

Last Bears of 2013 - Fur Memory Bears


I thought I'd share a photo of the last 2 bears that were born in 2013.
These two little ones are 8" tall and were created from a dear friend's mother's
muskrat fur coat in memory of her mother.  

I took a small "mohair break" and am almost done with the first 2 bears
of 2014 - a new design and collection made from mohair.
Those will be available later today!
After that I'll be getting back to that muskrat coat
to bring that fur coat back to life for my 
dear friend's family in their mother's memory....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home