Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, December 30, 2013

A Peek into my Studio


 I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!  
Mine was ok what with my Mom still in the hospital.
I was so happy that she was awake on Christmas morning
and that she smiled at me, mouthed "Merry Christmas" and "I love you too".
That was my best Christmas present!!

I was also thrilled that Steve also got me something
for my studio -- a comfortable chair!
I've been using a kitchen chair or patio chair for a year now.
This chair is SO comfortable!!!  

As you can see, I've moved my studio into a closet.  
I love small spaces!  I've got several major things I want to
do to it before it's finished.  I can't wait to do it all
so I can show you my nice "new" studio!

Bear hugz,
Laura Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home