Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, December 13, 2013

2 New Bears Coming Soon!

I'm happy to say that I have 2 new bears almost ready for their official photo session!  I've been working on 2 new Sweater Pocket Bears.  My Sweater Bears look like they are wearing sweaters, but it is actually a different color and or type of mohair and actually a part of the bear.   One is "wearing" a sweater in red, the other in green.

I am also working on 2 more fur Memory Bears for a dear friend of mine.  I work on that while at home as the fur really flies with real fur!

As some of you know, I've been spending part of every day in the hospital visiting my Mom.  She had a brain aneurysm burst over a month ago.  She is very slowly making progress.  Brain injuries take a long time to heal.  I want to thank all of you for your good wishes and prayers.  I am also grateful that I have a job that brings me so much joy and that I can still do while visiting with my Mom.  Thanks to all of YOU  for making this possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home