Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, October 14, 2013

The Bears are Back... and so am I!



Happy Monday!  I am happy to say that Benny + Petunia have found their new homes.  

I had taken Xander and Roxie off my site as we were on a nice vacation and I didn't want to have any shipping delays.  I just put them back on the site.  If you were interested in them but thought they had already been adopted, you can find them again here on the Available Page. 

I just got back from a wonderful vacation in sunny California!  Xander and Roxie wanted to come with, but I had to be firm with them.  We didn't even take Sequoia our chihuahua LOL!

  We stayed very busy, visiting L.A., Hollywood, Catalina Island and Santa Barbara.

Now that I am back, I'm working on editing my trip photos, but can't resist working a bit on bears too.

Thanks for your interest in my "fur kids"!
Bear hugz,
Laura Lynn


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home