Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

4 New Mohair Teddy Bears!

These little guys are available on my website starting
at $65 + shipping
http://www.teddiesbylauralynn.us/p/bears-for-adoption.html  


Good morning and Happy October!
Yesterday I was able to photograph and list my 4 latest little bears available for adoption.
I've been in a Pocket Bear mood - but also made a little change to my Pixie Bear design as well (footpads!)
I'd like to introduce you to Xander, Petunia, Benny + Roxie.
They are currently looking for their new homes on the 

Thank you for your interest in my 
"fur kids"!
Bear hugz,
Laura Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home