Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Looking Forward in 2013

Yesterday I filled out my Kentucky state sales taxes for the year and realized just how few bears were created in 2012!

There were many reasons for this - going back to work full time after 10 years, getting into a fabulous new relationship, changing jobs and moving yet again .

This year . my goal will be to create more bears in 2013  I am really looking forward to doing that anyways as I never feel  quite satisfied unless I am creating .


3 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2013 , Blogger Karen in NM said...

    Yeah!! So happy to hear it!! Looking forward to seeing what you create!! Hugs to you.

     
  • At January 18, 2013 , Blogger Karen in NM said...

    Looking forward to seeing what you will create in 2013!! Have missed seeing your bears this year. They help to encourage me as I get through this bursitis/torn rotator cuff. Hugs to you and best wishes for a wonderful 2013! Hugs to you.

     
  • At March 28, 2013 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you Karen! I hope your shoulder feels better quickly. Hugs to you and best wishes for an awesome 2013 too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home