Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Monday, September 10, 2012

Moving and More!


It's time for me to say goodbye to my sweet little apartment.  This is a photo of the front yard last spring.  Yep, I'm moving - which is one of the reasons you have not heard from me in a while!  I will miss my snug little place but will enjoy living in a house!  I've also been working a little more than usual at my day job, but  once the move is done I will have more BEAR time!!

I am currently working on some special bears for the next online Christmas Treasures teddy bear show on November 16-18  at www.TeddiesWorldWide.com

But do stay tuned!  I have a sweet Sweater Bear almost ready for adoption.  She's been begging me to stop moving stuff for a little bit and finish her already!

I hope you have a great week!
Laura Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home