Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shadow - a Pocket Bear


I'd like you to meet Shadow, the most recent bear to come out of the studio.  Shadow is one of my Pocket Bears measuring 6" tall (but designed to sit)  He was created from lovely faux fur and is fully disc and cotterpin jointed.  

I have not yet update my website, but Shadow is currently available for $65 plus travel fees.


ADOPTED! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2012 , Blogger Unknown said...

    As a teddy bear collector, I am thrilled to read your website, congrats on your beautiful pocket bears, they are beautiful and you are just a wonderful maker. Just started to share my collection site for all to enjoy, will improve as time goes: hometeddybear.com
    enjoy, thanks again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home