Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Still Creating Bears!

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd mention that it may take me a little longer to answer your emails and update the website when bears are adopted and I apologize in advance for that!  I've decided to take an outside job doing something totally different -  tech support.

I am still making bears!!  You couldn't stop me from doing that unless you broke my arms LOL!  I'd also like to thank you ALL for allowing me to do what I love... creating bears!

2 Comments:

  • At October 07, 2011 , Blogger Jennifer said...

    Laura. We love your bears so as long as you are creating we are happy.

     
  • At January 24, 2012 , Blogger Pets-Kids Photography said...

    Hi! I love your blog. I have had my teddy bear restored by a seamstress 2x in its 37 years of existence! I love your bears. :)

    Regards from NJ!

    http://petskidsphotography.com/?pageID=688761

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home