Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just some Ramblings.....

Today I wanted to stop by and write a little, but really didn't have anything specific to say.  I thought I'd share a photo of my Aunt and I taken last March when I took a spur of the  moment road trip to visit her down in Florida.  Yes, she looks young - cause she is!  All of my aunts are not that much older than I am.  And yes, she could pass as my sister!  I look more like her than I do my Mom.  In fact, you couldn't tell our baby pictures apart :)


I know I owe a few of you some emails and I apologize.  I am trying to catch up on that right after this post ;)  My back had been bothering me a LOT more than usual these last 2 weeks and on Saturday night - when even muscle relaxers and hydrocodone didn't stop the pain, I knew I had to get to the ER.  (THANK you to my friend Jeanna!!!! - who drove me and stayed with me!)


3 pain shots later and still in pain... I had the thought to ask for an anti-inflammatory shot.  That did the trick!  This has been going on for so very long (since Jan) that I desperately wanted an MRI done right away.  They kept telling me to have my pc do it, but my dear friend Jeanna stood up for me and they did it for me during that ER visit.  A badly herniated disc.  We'll see what treatment program to go with next week.  For now, being VERY careful and taking RX anti-inflammatories. 


Today is a HOT and humid one here in the Kentucky Bluegrass!  In fact, it will be that way all this week.  Thank goodness for a brand new air conditioner!! (Thanks again Jeanna!!!)  It's a good day to stay inside and finally work on that mini bear for the website.  


Don't forget about the Bears on Parade show starting Friday at 4pm New York Time -  visitwww.teddiesworldwide.com to see previews and vote for your favorite bear.  If you liked my preview bear - he is the orange and yellow clown bear holding balloons.....



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2011 , Blogger Karen in NM said...

    I hope you feel better soon dear Laura!! I look forward to seeing your bears this weekend on the 'Teddies on Parade' website. I will give my teddies extra hugs from you!

     
  • At July 13, 2011 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you so much Karen!!! So far so good... fingers crossed and being EXTRA careful! Thanks for the hugs :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home