Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I just love Lexington!

Just a little ways from our home (Sequoya and myself) is a quiet little park. There is a little stream down below there that is fed by an underground spring. It is so peaceful in here listening to the birds.  I enjoy taking Sequoya here when she needs to go out, and I'd like a short break from sewing (or the dreaded paperwork!)

There's a small bridge made from railroad ties so you can cross the stream. Sequoya and I did cross, and there was a little clearing. There was a sort of path leading away somewhere, but as I was in sandals and I know there are snakes back here, Sequoya and I contented ourselves with just enjoying this nice quiet area!

Park plaque

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home