Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

14 inch recycled mink bear

Never say never I guess LOL! I swore I'd never make a real fur bear as it was too "hard". Well, last year a lovely lady purchased one of my patterns on my other site (FreeTeddyBearPatterns.NET) She wanted to make 3 bears for her step children out of their mother's mink coat.

Eventually she contacted me and said it was beyond her and would I please finish them? I couldn't say no. I've now finished 2 of the bears and am starting on the 3rd bear today. Here's a photo of that first bear

1 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2011 , Blogger deb said...

    Great Job! That terrify s me! I cut a faux mink coat and made 2 bears as gifts..scared the hell out of me to cut up someones coat!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home