Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Now Creating from Lexington, KY!

I'm finally getting settled in here and thought I would share.  I have relocated from Chicago (where I've lived my entire life) to Lexington, KY. 


I just love it down here, and everyone is so friendly!  I am now very close to my Mom which is a huge plus!  Although they do get snow down here, and nasty ice storms, they don't get nearly as much snow as Chicago and winter does not last as long either - yay!  I've been told that it's mandatory to become a UK Wildcats fan LOL!


It has been a little crazy here with working on the Chicagoland show, packing, moving, working on the Teddies Worldwide online show, and unpacking.  I've just about got my studio the way I want it to me (for now LOL!) and am looking forward to really getting back to creating bears! Stay tuned!



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home