Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's been a while I know!

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything - on my blog or on my website!  I have been working on bears -- some custom orders and also working on bears for a show coming up - The New England Teddy Bear Gathering (show on Saturday April 16th)


Back in the last week of 2010, I had injured my back by driving too much and lifting too much.  I had ended up in the Emergency Room 3 times in one week!  I had not been able to sit for over 2 months -- I'd save any "sitting time" for when I had to drive.  Well, now I'm happy to report that I am finally able to "sit"! (and stay LOL!)  I had not realized how much not being able to sit affected my bear making.


Stay tuned... I hope to have some show preview photos up before the show.  I hope you all have a great week!

1 Comments:

  • At April 07, 2011 , Blogger deb said...

    So sorry to hear that Lynn, had acfew issues with my back also related to my job mostly . See you at the show next week.. I will be the one with bleary eyes and poked fi gets from sewing like crazy! Where do the 8 hrs in a day go? Still love that snow bear but enough with the actual snow!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home