Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Displaying your Bears

I love changing my teddy bear displays around! This wall is in the "dining nook" of my Lexington apartment. I love being able to easily change the look or feel of the area by just changing the display,. Do you have photos of your teddy bear displays?

Right now I"m working on 3 bears... no... not "THE" Three Bears LOL! I'm working on another custom order bear, a miniature panda and my first clown bear.

I hope to have them done and photos ready soon!

3 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2011 , Blogger deb said...

    I am jealous of the "nook"! It's very cute with the bears and friends all tucked in!

     
  • At June 01, 2011 , Blogger Sandi said...

    Very nicely done. You are lucky to have such a nice display area.

     
  • At June 01, 2011 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thanks so much! Yes I am lucky, my place is small, but cozy. Love the shelves too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home