Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, January 3, 2014

Baby it's COLD Outside!


One of the reasons I moved away from Chicago to Kentucky was to get away from the severe cold.  But my gosh it's cold here today!  Of course I shouldn't complain....The high temp in Chicago on Monday is supposed to be -8.  That's the HIGH!  And our "snowfall", well, I think we maybe got a half an inch... 

But I took Strudel out to the window for a look, and he told me it sure looked like a good day to stay home ALL day and just work on bears. 

 My Mom was just moved from the hospital close to my home to a rehab place an hour away, so I won't be going to see her every day like I have for the last 2 months.  This sure does look like a good day to stay at home... my first Stay at Home day in 2 months.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home