Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Farewell to a Wonderful Friend....

It was finally time for Isis to go home. It wasn't unexpected, but we are sad because we miss her. She had almost 2 1/2 years of stolen time. We are SO glad we had that opportunity to spoil her extra rotten. She was such a crazy whippet :)

She went the best way possible... playing outside with her sisters. She just had a heart attack while she was playing in the sunshine. She actually had RACED out the door to play ;) She had been feeling her old self and enjoying life. It was the best possible way for her to go. I wasn't home... but my daughter was :) I'm so glad Isis had family with her at the end and wasn't alone.


We'll miss you - you crazy whippet ;)

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2009 , Blogger allsewnup said...

    I'm so sorry about Isis passing.

    Carolyn*

     
  • At August 24, 2009 , Anonymous Karen in NM said...

    Laura, I am SO sorry. I know how much you loved Isis. I am so glad you had the extra time with her. Comforting bear hugs to you.

     
  • At August 25, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you so much Carolyn and Karen! Hugs, Laura

     
  • At September 08, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Laura, I have only this morning looked at your website and seen your beautiful whippets...then I read the saddest news on your blog :-(
    I'm so sorry to read this... I feel heartbroken for you - I'm animal mad and I know it's the very worst part of being a pet owner... my thoughts are with you x
    Hugs, Elaine.

     
  • At September 09, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Thank you so much Elaine!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home