Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Current Bear in Progress


Although I have a couple more Half Pint bears to work on, I felt the urge to work on one of my medium sized bears. Here's a preview of what I'm working on... I can't wait till he's finished! He'll be between 10" - 11" tall. I just love the soft wavy white fur on his chest!

I wish I could let you know when he'll be finished, but I have a little trouble with determining how long a bear will take me to create.

Part of the reason for this "trouble" is my furry family... our 5 dogs. They are awesome! If you remember, one of our Girls, Isis, has congestive heart failure, but is doing well on meds. She's given us a couple of scares in the last 4-6 weeks and had a couple of visits to the "dogtor" (Thanks Tobi for that word, love it!) But with some more medication adjustments she is doing well again!



I'll let you know when this new bruin has been born!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2009 , Blogger allsewnup said...

    I'm so glad to have happened upon your blog. I've only made one bear
    so far but am in the process of another. I'm posting my progress as I go.
    I'd like to invite you to take a peek

    Carolyn*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home