Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 More Strudels Available to Order!


I was happy to discover that I was able to get a little more of that yummy fur that Strudel is created from, so I was able to extend his edition by 4. 2 of those have already been spoken for, so there are 2 left available to order.

I'm really enjoying my new studio space! One of the unexpected pluses is that I can watch the hummingbirds visit our window mounted feeder all day long! Those little guys just amaze me ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At July 09, 2009 , Anonymous Karen in NM said...

    Such a beautiful Strudel!

    How about snapping a few hummingbird photos while you're working? You're an excellent photographer besides being a great bear-artist!

     
  • At July 17, 2009 , Blogger Laura Lynn said...

    Awwww! Thanks Karen! Wish I could, but hard from inside a window covered with dog nose prints LOL!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home