Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sneak Preview!


I've just finished up one of my Pocket Bears named Lil' Abe. So named because of the teddy punched penny he wears around his neck. I wanted to name him Penny, but he just wasn't a girl bear! So Lil Abe it is!

If you are interested in adopting Lil Abe before his official photo session and website debut, you can find him in my Artfire Shop. I've decided to use my Artfire Shop as a place to give you Sneak Peeks of my bears before they've had their official portrait sessions. You do NOT need to sign up for membership in order to adopt!

I'm hoping to finish up a Half Pint bear today before I send out the New Bears announcement :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home