Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Bear Available for Adoption!


I'd love for you to meet Sprout, my latest teddy bear available for adoption!
Sprout is a one of a kind bear in my Pixie Bears Collection.
You can learn more about him and adopt him here:

I am also excited to announce that I will have 8 - yes 8 - new Christmas and Winter themed bears
in this weekend's Christmas Treasures online bear show.
You can still vote for your favorite preview bear until November 20th!
My preview bear is Peppermint Sparkles 
and I'm listed under the full sized bears

Thank you for your interest in my 
"fur kids"
and stay warm!
Bear hugz,
Laura Lynn

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home