Teddies by Laura Lynn

One of a Kind and Small Limited Edition Collectible Artist Teddy Bears Designed + Created by Teddy Bear Artist Laura Lynn Matthews

Friday, September 12, 2014

4 New Bears Starting at $24.95!

I have 4 new bears in the Artist Teddy Bears International Auction Event.  The auction has started and will run until midnight PST Sunday September 14th.

I decided to make this event fun by starting all four of my bears at $24.95.  Each bear has a Buy it Now of their regular $65 if you find a bear that just  must be yours ;)





All of the  auction bears are now on the home page of:  www.ArtistBearsInternational.com 

You do have to register to bid.  There is no cost to register.  The site will direct you to the registration page when you go to place a bid if you are not logged in.  If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.
Thank you for your interest in my "fur kids" and I hope you have fun with the auction!
Bear hugz,
Laura Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home